Pebble, the watch that started the smartwatch revolution, is back with a new watch called Pebble Time. The update is enough to sustain interest in the brand without losing its distinctiveness from the host of smartwatches now available in the market.
Pebble Time has an improved display as it now sports a colored screen that uses e-paper display. It’s better than LCD in maximizing power, hence, Pebble Time lasts 7 days on a single charge. Pebble Time is also now prettier and much thinner and has a new OS interface.
Here are the highlights of Pebble Time.
- Pebble Time has a new timeline interface
- Pebble Time features a new color e-paper display and microphone for responding to notifications
- Up to 7 days of battery life, water resistant and customizabile
- Pebble Time is fully compatible with all 6,500+ existing Pebble apps and watchfaces
- Three colors available exclusively on Kickstarter.
- Pebble Time starts shipping in May.
- Extra special engraving for original Kickstarter backers
Watch this to learn more about Pebble Time.