Starmobile has the distinction of being the first local phone brand to release an octa-core phone. The Starmobile Diamond X1 is an Android phone that packs a 1.7GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU. Other local brands are expected to follow suit and if I may boldly guess, Cherry Mobile will be one of the first to release such phone after Starmobile.
Starmobile reveals the pricing details for the octa-core toting Diamond X1 smartphone
The pricing for the Starmobile Diamond X1 has been finally revealed and for the specs, it’s fairly reasonable. The Diamond X1 will retail for P13,990 and for this amount you get a 6-inch HD display with 245ppi, 2GB of RAM, expandable 8GB storage, 18MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The Starmobile Diamond X1 carries the following main specs.
Starmobile Diamond X1 Specs
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 245ppi
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 1.7GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU
- Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable 8GB internal storage (up to 64GB)
- 18MP BSI auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 8MP BSI front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, dual standby
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS w/ aGPS support
- FM Radio
- 2x Yamaha 1420 speakers w/ 1.2W output
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- Price: P13,990
The Starmobile Diamond X1 is being offered in black and white colors.