Local phone brand MyPhone has officially announced the my27 Android phone. This particular phone has a huge 5-inch display powered by a quad-core CPU, yet it’s affordably priced at Php2,999. What’s conspicuously missing though is 4G LTE connectivity but that is understandable considering the my27’s retail price.
The main specs of the MyPhone my27 include 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD expansion up to 32GB via microSD, 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front shooter, dual-SIM functionality and 2000mAh battery. The MyPhone my27 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
Here is a rundown of the specs of the MyPhone my27.
MyPhone my27 Specifications
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS (854×480 pixels) display
- 1.3GHz Spreadtrum SC7731 Quad-core CPU
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear-camera w/ LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Price: Php2,999
As shown in the poster, every purchase of the MyPhone my27 will come with a free commemorative wristwatch.