Lenovo announced a few Android smartphones at MWC 2014. There are three smartphones unveiled in the S-series lineup – the Lenovo S860, Lenovo S850 and Lenovo S660.
The Lenovo S860 is the best one of the bunch, packing a 5.3-inch screen, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (no slot for expansion), 8-megapixel main camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.5-megapixel front camera and 4000mAh battery.
Here are the main specs of the Lenovo S860:
Lenovo S860 Specs
- 5.3-inch IPS LCD (720×1280 HD), ~277ppi
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (no microSD support)
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.5-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G, HSPA+
- Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 149.5 x 77 x 10.3mm
- Weight: 190g
- Li-Po 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo S860 is going to be available in the Philippines around June and price is estimated to be at Php15,500. For this price, there seems to be some features missing like microSD card expansion. If you have this amount to spare, it’s better to get the Nexus 5 instead.